Friday, May 16, 2014

Marine Biology has been an interesting course during this last semester of my high school career. The class, which i would say is dismissed as a study hall by most, held my attention thoroughly. At the beginning of the quarter i had actually just been accepted to URI to study Marine Biology, and i was very interested on how i would enjoy this class. Because of this class i decided not to study marine biology in college mainly because i couldn't see myself doing so, but i still hold marine affairs and biology in the highest regard and hope to eventually work in some field that allows me to work with the ocean.
 This final conservation project probably push me to change my major. I proposed an issue that turned out to be incorrect, and i found that there was little information on the specific topic i had chosen. Overall this last project has been a huge pain in my ass, and I'm glad I'm done with it.
 I would like to say thank you to Mrs. Goodrich for being a relaxed and intelligent teacher who actually enjoys what she teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment